My Gaming And Modding Routine Zone

About

Ads Here

11 July 2020

The Forgotten Armor Of Skyrim Part 1




Do you folks remember this armor? The hardwork from talent fellow now will be reforged again. Before that, there is a story behind this forgotten armor or very nasty thing happen from the past now I want to tell you folks who forge this armor exactly.

Skyrimgtx, the name that enrage many modder just because she/he use other people work for profit. That is what I heard and if you go to the website, it was no longer there. Many people claim that skyrimgtx ask for a penny for his hard work but never ever single of his mods have any permission from the original author for profitable purpose. Neither Bethesda source nor other people mod, as far as I know, have no permission for selling their right. That is what I heard so far from other modder. 

if you look closely, the armor came with the claw, another weapon from nexusmods but armor itself, I don't know if skyrimgtx redesign it or he got from someone else. What I can say, cool. well, if skyrimgtx didn't do something nasty, he/she may still around and some people really love his/her mod.