My Gaming And Modding Routine Zone

About

Ads Here

26 May 2020

Skyrim Companion Freya News So Far



It been long time i put aside my skyrim modding routine. This time, i'm back with new companion. Meet freya the arcane dragoon. Dragoon, that mean dragon hunter. That term use for syrim only annothing to do with other world, game or whatever.

So, i try something else. Unlike other companion, this one bit different. I created left hand spell can spit out dragon breath and custom staff with capable shooting projectile with extreme range. Very usefull fighting flying dragon. Other than that, i prepared for her the custom outfit and custom design staff. I wanna try another idea how recruit her. Most people favour the riverwood tavern or more easier place to find them. I want something more challenge and i have it in mind.

So far my work of her are still in progress. Expected release her on nexusmod but when? don't know yet because i have another important commitment to take care. So, stay tuned.

Watch her fighting the dragon with custom spell and staff.